What's the best cosmetic dentistry procedure for you? At Dr. Steven Erlandson's office in Grand Forks, ND, you can choose from a wide range of treatments that safely and effectively brighten, reshape, strengthen, or repair smiles in need of a bit (or a lot) of aesthetic help. Read below to learn more about how we can improve your smile.
The popularity of cosmetic dentistry has grown much more popular in the past few decades, it offers patients in good oral health the chance to feel better and look great every time they smile. The Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry has produced research which shows that Americans value their teeth as personal assets and that the appearance of teeth has major effects on first impressions.
As such, Dr. Erlandson offers cosmetic dentistry choices to his older teen and adult patients at his Grand Forks office. Built on the foundation of healthy teeth, gums, and bone, these treatments make smiles look as attractive and vital as they really are. Your suitability for any treatment is based on your dentist's complete oral evaluation, on X-rays and on your stated aesthetic goals.
What does Dr. Erlandson offer?
He offers innovative services such as:
- At-home teeth whitening, which brightens teeth discolored from extrinsic stains (from foods, drinks, smoking, and other factors)
- Porcelain veneers, tooth-shaped shells of high-quality ceramic bonded to the front of teeth which have substantial flaws or stains
- Composite resin bonding, a tooth-colored putty added to chipped or cracked enamel and then sculpted and hardened for a lifelike repair
- Orthodontic correction to realign crooked teeth and poor bites for a more attractive smile less prone to decay and gum disease
- Tooth-colored fillings, which seamlessly restore decay with composite resin
Find out more
Your new smile starts with a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Steven Erlandson. Whether you need a complete smile makeover or just a touch-up service here or there, you'll be very pleased with the results. Please contact the office for your cosmetic dentistry appointment: (701) 772-6581.